Mehmet Ayvalıtaş (age 20… worker… Ran over by a police truck in İstanbul)
Abdullah Cömert (age 22… student… Shot dead in Hatay)
Ethem Sarısülük (age 26… worker… Shot dead in Ankara. Declared brain dead)
• It is reported that there are injuries in 13 cities.
• 7478 people in total applied for injuries to public hospitals, private hospitals and medical centers and to clinics build up in areas where the clashes happen. The content of the injuries consists of skin-deep inflammation and respiration disorders due to tear gas, epilepsy attacs, musculoskeletal system injuries (soft tissue injuries, cuts, burns, from simple fractures to serious open/close fractures causing sequellae) related with close quarter shots of tear gas canisters, rubber bullets and assault, head traumas, eye problems concluding to sight losses originating from rubber bullet use and intra-abdominal organ injuries.
• 5 people are dead. One of them is a police officer.
• 55 people have severe injuries.
• 91 people have had head trauma
• 1 people in Ankara, 3 in Istanbul, 1 in Eskişehir, in total 4 people with severe injuries are in life critical condition.
• 10 people have lost their eye.
• 1 person spleen is removed.
In Ankara Kızılay a dustman working in a private teaching institute lost his life after a heart attack on June 5th Wednesday night. Investigation continues about this case which is thought to be related with being subject to heavy gas exposure in that area where he was working. As there were injured people and physicians inside on June 2nd, 2013 night in the voluntary clinic build up in Ankara Mülkiyeliler Birliği (an alumni community), there has been an intervention with tear gas to the clinic.
In the events which occurred on May 31st, one member of TTB (Turkish Medical Association) Central Council and Ankara Medical Chamber administrator is also injured.